Getting accepted to Semmelweis University
Read more about that on my Entrance Exam page.
Also, visit the Semmelweis University Official Website (and click on English version for more info)
- Campus / Semmelweis University buildings
- What do I need, besides books?
- How to use the class schedule – ora.sote.hu
- Exams at Semmelweis Medical University
- What is the Index Book?
- How to get to gym class (1st and 2nd year of university)
- How to get to the First Aid building
- The first exam period! Will you have time to take a break to go home for Christmas?
New Neptun system!
We now have a new Neptun system: http://net.neptun.sote.hu
- Doing research at Semmelweis University
- What is TDK?
- Doing sports at school (linked to sports on the mainpage)
- Fitness centers in the city (click on City of Budapest for this) (coming)
- Libraries and places to study
The medical student community in Budapest
Here is an overview:
- Semmelweis University’s official website for the English program: www.semmelweis-english-program.org
Doesn’t have much beyond phone numbers, rules etc.
- The international students at Semmelweis University are represented through the International Student Association of Semmelweis (ISAS). If you are a student at Semmelweis University you need to register yourself asap: www.isas.hu
- You can read about this website under About
If you would like to gain access to the handbook, please send me a request using the contact form.
- The Israeli students have their own organization and their website has a lot of helpful stuff. They also have a hugely popular forum (but in Hebrew only):
The Israeli Student Organization of Hungary: www.isoh.info
- The Norwegian students have an international organization for all Norwegians that study outside of Norway.
Their website also has a forum. Association of Norwegian Students Abroad: www.ansa.no/ungarn
- Medical Fever website – a website created by Shahram Shahsavari (6th year student from Iran). This appeared in 2007 and has a forum and download section.
You have to register in order to gain access to the various sections: www.medfever.com